• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mae

Mae

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:33 AM

Have you ever heard the Red Bull Flugtag? :)  Upon surfing, I saw this event operated by Red Bull where participants will build and pilot a home-made flying machines with the anticipation to mount and glide for about 6 meters high above the sea. But most frequently they swoop like a bird as if they found a prey, and never rise up again. :lol:

This coming October 19, 2012 the 2012 Kuwait Red Bull Flugtag will be held again at Marina Crescent which falls on Friday at 1:00pm. Unfortunately the registration is over, but it is way ahead for you to mark your calendar and be able to watch this very much awaited event with your family and friends. ^_^

With these photos, I can say that no matter how we try to thrive, sometimes we still fall, but at least you know for yourself that you did your best. ;)
That's the joy behind falling! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

For more details check on their website. :)

#2 VaneH

VaneH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

Marked my calendar for this event, not to participate but just to watch. I think it will exciting. ;)

#3 Mae

Mae

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:09 PM

I just wonder who among you will use the Galaxy SIII or the latest Nikon cam to capture some photos for this event. :D  Or maybe watch it in his/her brand new LCD TV. :P  nyahahahaha!!! :lol: Looking forward on the announcement of winners! B)  Good luck! ^_^

Also tagged with competition, events, kuwait, entertainment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users